Trips and special events
Fall 2017 Adventure Trips
Farmer J's World Record Corn Maze and Cider Mill Trip - October 7, 2017
- Price includes transportation, corn maze
- We will stop at a cider mill on the way and you'll be able to purchase cider and donuts on your own
- Bring bagged lunch
- Leave from campus around 10:30 a.m. and return no later than 5 p.m.
- $25 per person for WSU students and members (transportation included)
- $30 per person for non WSU students, non RFC members
West Bloomfield Adventure Park and Terror Trail - October 20, 2017
- Price includes 2 hours of climb, plus haunted forest and terror trail
- Carpool can be arranged
- Leave from campus around 4:30 p.m.
- Meet at adventure park around 5:15 p.m.
- Back to campus around 10 p.m.
- $36 per person for WSU students and members
- $43 per person for non WSU student, non RFC member
Regsitration for these trips can be taken care of at the front desk of the Mort Harris RFC. If you have any questions about our trips, please feel free to contact Melanie Stawkey at email@example.com. You can also reach her office phone at (313) 577-6712.
To view previous trip photos, click HERE