MIF Policies and Procedures
Open Recreation Policies and Policies
- Presentation of a valid Wayne State I.D. is required for building access. There are NO exceptions.
- Varsity Athletic events will take priority.
- Wayne State University holds no responsibility for injuries, accidents or stolen articles.
- Proper court shoes with non-marking soles are required. No turf, cleated, or spiked shoes will be allowed on the courts. Any Multi-Purpose Facility staff member reserves the right to refuse court usage if a player does not have appropriate court shoes.
- Proper athletic attire (shoes, shorts, shirts, etc.) must be worn at all times.
- Cursing, yelling, equipment throwing, abuse to the facility will not be tolerated. Wayne State reserves the right to remove any individual who does not display proper behavior or who demeans the staff.
- For Tennis, one individual may only reserve one court at a given time, only 5 players on a court at a time.
- Courts may be reserved for a maximum of one hour. Reservations can be extended upon arrival if spaces are available.
- Reservations can be made 24 hours beforehand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request. You will receive a confirmation once your request has been reviewed.
- Attempting to illegally use a OneCard to gain access to the facility will result in a $25 per person fine. The OneCard can be returned to the rightful owner anytime, but facility access will not be granted until the full fine amount is paid.
- No food or drink shall be taken on the playing surface except water in plastic containers.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are prohibited.
- Use of outside personal trainers/coaches is not permitted. All lessons are prohibited.
- Ball hoppers and carts are not allowed.
View the Multi Purpose Indoor Facility Guest Policy here.