Next Stage Training Program
What is Next Stage Training Program (NSTP)
Next Stage Training Program (NSTP) is a 12-week comprehensive strength training program created for those who are willing and ready to ascend to a new level of fitness.
Are you ready to build strength, endurance, flexibility and a mindset to drive yourself to the next level?
Program details *NEW PROGRAM DESIGN!*
We have decided to make the NSTP an ongoing program with a rolling new start every 4 weeks!
Start training the last week in March on Saturday, March 31 or Tuesday, April 3 at one of the offered training times.
Yes, the program would still be 12 weeks. That is what is meant by a rolling start every 4 weeks. Another 12 weeks starts every four weeks. Participants have the opportunity to have the 36 possible maximum sessions.
Contact Kelly Roper for further information at email@example.com.
This programs provides:
- Learn proper training techniques for your individual goals
- Participate in three guided fitness sessions per week
- You will be provided a supplemental cardio program
- You will be provided guidelines for proper nutrition based on your individual goals
- You will participate in bi-weekly fitness assessments with photographs to chart your progress
This program also offers support, accountability and programed progressions.
Fitness crew time options (total of 12 spots available):
- Tuesdays: 7:00 a.m.., 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 7:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
- Everyone joins together on Saturday's at 11:00 a.m.
Cost & Sign-Up
The program cost is $496.
Are you a Wellness Warrior? You may utilize your benefits to start the program with $50 deposit to hold your spot. The total cost for a Wellness Warrior is $461-$321 depending on the number of benefit services (low risk-3, moderate risk-4, high risk-5) you elect to apply towards the $496 regular price of package.
- 2 services=$70 off
- 3 services=$105 off
- 4 services=$140 off
- 5 services=$175 off
All other participants are required to make a deposit of $166.
Space is limited, so sign-up today at the Mort Harris RFC Front Desk!