Benefits of employment
- Flexible work schedule. Employees are allowed to secure substitutes to cover their shifts, and management works to accommodate employees' academic/alternate schedules.
- Fun, recreational environment and on-campus locations.
- Interaction and networking with students, faculty, and staff.
- Earn upward mobility into supervisory roles, internships, special projects
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills at Campus Recreation leadership retreats.
- Be part of various committees to improve Campus Recreation.
- Annual Awards Banquet and other recognition and social outings
- Staff shirt replacement after two years. Additional shirts available at cost.
- Valuable, multiple, experiential educational opportunities
- Resume creation/editing workshops
- Networking with Professionals in recreation and other disciplines from across the state, region, and country.
- Be part of Presentations at State, Regional, and National Conferences
- Mentoring from professional staff
- Regularly scheduled community service
- Eligibility to apply for the Mort Harris RFC Student Development Leadership Scholarship of $1000